Journal of Agriculture and Natural Resources
ISSN: 2661-6270 (Print), ISSN: 2661-6289 (Online)
Creative Commons License
This journal is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). This license permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- Copyright on any open access articles published in this journal is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant publisher a license to publish the articles
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the articles freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
The Author warrants that the Work:
• Has not been published before (except if included in an institutional pre-print server). • Is not presently being considered for publication elsewhere.
• Does not violate any intellectual property right of any person or entity.
• Does not contain any subject matter that contravenes any laws (including defamatory material and misleading and deceptive material) and
• Meets ethical standards applicable to the research discipline.
They should warrant that the work and all figures, illustrations, photographs, charts, and other supplementary material are original. They declare that this manuscript has not been published elsewhere and submitted, nor will be submitted, to any other publication while consideration by the JANR. There is no any plagiarism in this manuscript and no part of this manuscript (referenced or otherwise) has been copied verbatim. No one who has contributed significantly to the work has been denied authorship and those who helped have been duly acknowledged. All authors reviewed and approved the content and parts of this manuscript as submitted
This is a license agreement under which you, the author, retain copyright in your article, and grant (hereinafter ‘the Publisher’) a non-exclusive license to allow the publisher to publish your article, including abstract, tables, figures, data, and supplemental material hosted by our publisher, as the Version of Record (VoR) in the Journal for the full period of copyright throughout the world, in all forms and all media.
Under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license, others than authors can remix, tweak, and build upon author’s work non-commercially, and although their new works must also acknowledge the author and be non-commercial, they don’t have to license their derivative works on the same terms.
Grant of publishing rights
The authors should grant the publisher non-exclusive license to publish their articles, Under the CC BY-NC license users have the right to use the content within the terms of the license.
Click below link to download License to publish form;
Please read this above agreement carefully, complete it, and return a copy to us by email, fax, or hard copy immediately, to avoid any delay in the publication of your article.
The publisher is not responsible for statements and opinion published in the Journal; they represent the views of authors, or person to whom they are credited, and are not necessarily those of the Editors.
This Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
Nature: Print and Online
Language of Publication: English
Tribhuvan University, Institute of Agriculture and Animal Science, Prithu Technical College, Lamahi Municipality Ward -3, Bangaun, Deukhari Dang, Nepal